[CQ] Learning CW?

Meredith L. Patterson mlp at thesmartpolitenerd.com
Fri Oct 30 05:17:30 UTC 2009

One of my colleagues at school and I were studying for our Tech exams at
the same time, so we practiced CW by typing it at each other over IM.
Worked surprisingly well -- I passed my CW the first time out -- but I'm
way out of practice and want to get back into it.

The twitter-to-morse script sounds incredibly rad. Greasemonkey script,
or something else?

Cheers,
--mlp, KC0SJH