[CQ] Before I forget: a batch of 400Ps at NB

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Dec 22 01:18:16 UTC 2010

I dropped off the first batch of jail radios, Panther 400Ps (and a handful
of other radios) at NB on Sunday evening.  I was kind of wonky when I got
there, so I didn't do much sorting/storing, sorry (I've been fighting off
something).  I'll try to drop the remainder off tonight or tomorrow, if
people are keen on getting their hands on other sorts of radios.  The 400Ps
are the best for parts that I've seen thus far.

I did a partial teardown of one last week, and have a bunch of datasheets
for chips in a directory at home, which can be found at:
http://www.joshisanerd.com/Panther_400P/

I also ought to take pictures of the mostly-gutted phone, so scavengers know
which can to remove to get at the various chips (and we can minimize the
number of radios we burn on such an effort).

Happy hacking,
--
Josh Myer 415.230.9791 <-- NOTE: New number!
 josh at joshisanerd.com