[CQ] Anyone going to HRO sometime?

Bill Paul wpaul at windriver.com
Sun Feb 21 21:44:37 UTC 2010

The Ham Radio Outlet store in Oakland is a little tough to get to via public
transit, and I haven't been there in a few years. If someone from SF is
planning to visit there, I would appreciate if I could ride along with you.

On another note, I recently acquired a new HF rig (Kenwood TS-850SAT), but
still haven't made any HF Noisebridge contacts. :) If anyone is still
interested in trying to have an HF QSO, let me know.

I also just discovered a bay area FM 10 meter repeater that I seem to be able
to hit from my location. (KB6LED 29.640/29.540 in Los Altos:
http://www.nwham.com/repeaters/details.php?ID=10&state_id=06 ) Sadly, there
doesn't seem to be much activity on it; nobody's heard me calling on it yet.

-Bill, N1GPT

-Bill Paul            (510) 749-2329 | Member of Technical Staff,
                 wpaul at windriver.com | Master of Unix-Fu - Wind River Systems