[CQ] not-exactly-amateur-related: back-haul wireless to a local disaster services NGO

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Wed Feb 24 05:44:41 UTC 2010

I would talk to Craig Newmark (Craigslist). Last I had spoken to him, he was very excited about local community wireless networks. He would be a good resource for such a thing. Also, I believe that the Exploratorium still has a SFLAN link on their roof, its just not on at the moment. They were giving/getting connectivity to the internet archive. (Explo has Internet2 :))

I have a contact there that might be willing to either help, or point you in the right direction.

/Mark