[CQ] [Fwd: [dttsp-linux] experimental online Linux/Java receiver]

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 22:47:03 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[dttsp-linux] experimental online Linux/Java receiver
Date: 	Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:30:17 -0600
From: 	Ken N9VV <n9vv at wowway.com>

To: 	Dttsp Linux Group <dttsp-linux at yahoogroups.com>

Hi, I have successfully implemented the Java server created by
John Melton G0ORX/N6LYT. John's online Rx page is here:
http://g0orx.homelinux.net/jmonitor.html
<http://g0orx.homelinux.net/jmonitor.html>

and his blog is here :
http://g0orx.blogspot.com/ <http://g0orx.blogspot.com/>

My Linux box is a Celeron 1.6Ghz running Ubuntu 9.10.
Please point your favorite browser to: http://24.192.100.58
<http://24.192.100.58>
where you will be connected to my OpenHPSDR Mercury DDC Receiver
on a dipole in Chicago, IL USA (suburb of Naperville).

Reception is from 100khz through 55Mhz however my dipole is only
cut for 160-10M. Favorite AM stations are WLS 890AM, WBBM 780AM,
an WGN 720AM.

Due to the architecture of this setup, only one user can operate
the receiver at a time. Please be patient :-)

Drop me a line and let me know if you were able to get
in to hear the outstanding audio, and see the panadapter and
waterfall that John has created.

I want to thank Dan N4XWE for his kindness and generosity in
loaning the OpenHPSDR Mercury receiver to me.

thank you for allowing me to post this Linux message,
73 de Ken N9VV
<n9vv at wowway.com <mailto:n9vv%40wowway.com>>
http://www.n9vv.com <http://www.n9vv.com>

__._,_.___
Reply to sender <mailto:n9vv at wowway.com?subject=experimental online
Linux/Java receiver> | Reply to group
<mailto:dttsp-linux at yahoogroups.com?subject=experimental online
Linux/Java receiver> | Reply via web post
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dttsp-linux/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxZTQ5cmZnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTgzMTU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzNzUyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTI2ODE3MTIwNg--?act=reply&messageNum=3752>

| Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dttsp-linux/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbzhkZDU2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTgzMTU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNjgxNzEyMDY->

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dttsp-linux/message/3752;_ylc=X3oDMTM1Yzdvdmw0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTgzMTU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMzNzUyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI2ODE3MTIwNgR0cGNJZAMzNzUy>

(1)
Recent Activity:

     * New Members

       5