[CQ] show of hands: how many of you can reach N6NFI? W6CX?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 00:36:35 UTC 2010

Since I'm now spending a lot of time out in Redwood City (new job with new
shop) N6NFI sounds great. I haven't tried to reach much yet, as I've been
mostly working with data, but it'd be fun to catch up with folks.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/