[CQ] [hackerdojo] Would anybody like 100 jail radios?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Nov 16 20:57:41 UTC 2010

There's a good chance that I'm going to have roughly all of these
coming to NB, I just have to get them there.  I can pick them up on
Thursday afternoon, but probably not before.

They'll come in as a donation, and go onto the hack shelf, free for
people to use as they will, which is exactly Katy's goal.  Awesome.
--
/jbm

--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796