[CQ] [hackerdojo] Would anybody like 100 jail radios?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Nov 17 01:10:21 UTC 2010

I can assure you that these radios are unlikely to be particularly
useful as field HTs. =)

I think it's safe to say that their distribution still furthers our
mission as an educational organization, and is also a nod to helping
make the homeland safer, and other things the IRS would love to hear.
--
/jbm

--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796