[CQ] new to sf area

M Poole urgyen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:28:29 UTC 2010

Greetings,

My wiki sigpage: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Metamapper

Scott, that CM88 caught my attention, nice to see another Charlie Mike
Eighty Eight in there. Let's work together. I have a Point Arena repeater
dialed in on the mobile but not sure I'd be able to hit it without crawling
up a ridge or three. Maybe on a good day. HF? hmnz might work if I toss up a
cloudburning loop, (have been wanting to) let's try anyway. I'm still
scouting around for funding to manage the HInternet ideas under an EOC roof
of some sort. I'm Russian River Unit Leader for Sonoma County Auxiliary
Communications Service (ACS). the Local Unit Net for ACS 145.18 PL88.5 on Mt
Jackson, is every Monday around 7:10pm or so shortly after County net which
is held on 146.73 PL88.5 at 7pm.

Do you have any APRS iGates that-a-wayz?

You are North of me. I'm also interested in anyone East and South as a means
to wind something back to The Bay.

*
-    M Poole
     K6MAP