[CQ] new to sf area

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Mon Oct 18 18:44:54 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:
> Other than that, what are you folks up to?  What is the status of the
> HInternet project?

More folks with access to high towers expressed interest in signing up
for it at Pacificon.

Based on the feedback I got, it seems some firmware is going to have
to be written to simplify the deployment process.  This is going to
take a while, but should be done within the next month or two.

In the meantime, I still encourage everyone to get some 23xx or 53xx
series Atheros hardware to play with, any firmware released will run
on those.  The Bullet M5 and the Airgrid M5s are what I'm recommending
for now.