[CQ] It's time to give up the 44.x.x.x address block

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Fri Oct 22 17:39:29 UTC 2010

Well, this was to Brian Kantor (who runs the address block) and Phil
Karn (author of KA9Q TCP/IP) who know that stuff, and to some other
influential hams, some of whom will ask Kantor and Karn for their
opinion. I'd already seen the old TAPR paper on embedding callsigns in
IPV6 addresses, but it's good to know about the APRS-IS server.

     Thanks

     Bruce