[CQ] Mt. Diablo nodes

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Mon Sep 20 22:47:41 UTC 2010

I have tentative commitments from the operators of both Mt. Diablo
peaks to install gear on October 2nd and possibly another, earlier
date.  Prior to that, I need help with these items:

 - Build helical 5 GHz antennas and do some rough characterization of
their performance.  (It's not that much work, google around for pages
from other amateurs who have built them.)

 - Provision another 5 GHz radio and connect it to the radio in
Alameda to do a sanity check on the default configuration settings.

Any volunteers?