[CQ] Volunteer on Sunday, October 17 for the Nike Women's Marathon

Greg Albrecht W2GMD gba at gregalbrecht.com
Thu Sep 30 20:48:34 UTC 2010

[Helpful info-graph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregoryba/5040118166/ ]

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2010NikeMarathon

Hi Gang,
I, along with Mark Cohen (K6EF), have worked the Nike Women's Marathon
for the past few years and, aside from the early start time, it's
always proven to be a fun and rewarding experience.

If you're a new ham and you've never had the chance to do any public
service work with your radio, now is the chance. You'll gain
experience in Message Handling, Radio Nets, Handheld and Mobile
operation, APRS, and more. Oh, did I mention you get a free t-shirt
and free lunch?

So, give yourself the warm and fuzzies, head over to
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2010NikeMarathon and sign up.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (contact
information in signature).

To sign-up, please visit: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2010NikeMarathon

Thanks,
-g