[CQ] Introduction

Sean O'Steen sean at kj6ape.com
Wed Sep 29 22:52:56 UTC 2010

I should have mentioned that I live in Pleasant Hill, have line of sight to
Mt. Diablo and I am also easily heard by W6CX (on the Las Trampas peak)
using APRS beacons at 5 watts.  I have a WRT54GL router which sounds like it
might get me part of the way towards becoming a node :)

I am unable to make this Saturday's meeting due to a scheduling conflict,
but I hope to join the group at Pacificon for at least one of the days that
weekend. Perhaps I can figure out how and where I can plug in at that time.

Thanks,
Sean