[CQ] Fwd: [london-hack-space] Webinar: Networking with HSMM-MESH(tm) Software*

AF6MQ af6mq at 1sky.com
Fri Jan 7 21:19:21 UTC 2011

jes a lil 2 earlee in the AM for me tho :-)

the main point to take is: keep an eye out for WRT54G routers.

or, any listed that these guys tried and got to work:
http://www.seattlewireless.net/AccessPointsRouters/802.11g

i've got a few of the original apple airport x86 based airports
stations,
they run on 12vdc (bonus!), can't find any solutions for those tho :-(

is anyone on this list near the SF coast? like Pacifica or HMB ?
i'd love to try that hop from here, i can do the 2m repeater easy....

--gaspo.