[CQ] Elmer day for some midwives?

Greg Albrecht W2GMD gba at gregalbrecht.com
Mon Mar 14 23:00:11 UTC 2011

> Alternately, what's the right organization in town to ask about this?  AERO?
>  Red Cross?

That's a good question, we don't specifically have any role in
mid-wifing either before or after a disaster, unless you include the
shelter nurses and medical staff who would have been trained in child
birth. I would contact SFCARD and see if they can either offer any
suggestions or put you in touch with an organization.

http://sfcard.org/wp/

-g

--
Greg Albrecht (gba at redcross-bayarea.org) W2GMD
Disaster Services Technology co-Lead, San Francisco County