[CQ] HF txcvr kits?

Art Peel artpeel at glowingthings.com
Tue Mar 22 01:58:49 UTC 2011

Thanks for all the great suggestions!  I'll look into these options more thoroughly over the next few days.   I'll probably start out with one of the simpler ones, since I haven't built any electronics for about 5 years, and then move up from there as I get comfortable with the basics.

-- Art
KJ6ANT