[CQ] Anyone want to build a couple Pixie 2 QRP radios?

Jeff Luszcz jeff at luszcz.com
Thu Apr 11 15:25:29 UTC 2013

Circuit Monday would be fun, I expect the build would take 1 or two nights for the basic circuit and then maybe one more night for the "extras" - case, connectors, testing...

The crystal is also available from halted (I have the 7040khz one) $2.75
http://www.halted.com/commerce/catalog/product.jsp;jsessionid=56393025F20ADA1275FC68464CF95006?product_id=12948&czuid=1288195750591

Next ham cram in SF is on May 12
http://www.hamcrams.com/aero/exams/

Regards,