[CQ] Anyone want to build a couple Pixie 2 QRP radios?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Apr 11 17:04:39 UTC 2013

I think I may have the same kit and crystal!

I already put it together, though mine doesn't seem to really work
well... it was a bit of a hack job.

I'm not the best ham these days, and haven't had a chance to dig into
debugging it.
However, it's such a simple radio, that with a little time and
determination, I'm sure it could be fixed up.

Does anyone know if there is a working spectrum analyzer and/or
oscilloscope at 2169? It's been a while since I worked on electronics
there.

--j