[CQ] arduino fpga shield

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:36:23 UTC 2013

Well, I'm biased, but there are arguments for using Arduino, whether you
agree with them or not.

I didn't realize there were others - I'll check them out.

If I wanted to learn to program an FPGA, what's the least expensive and
most easily understood option, in your opinion? I do have experience
with PALs and PLAs from last century, if that makes any difference.

I realize this is somewhat off topic so perhaps offlist answer is best.