[CQ] arduino fpga shield

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 21:39:41 UTC 2013

Thanks Tad,

Your observation re workflow is very interesting. I have to answer lots
of questions about Arduino and this will be a very useful insight.

I understand now that SDR is not an appropriate use for this board.

Still, I'm interested to see where it goes.

>>> re-programmable-fpga-i-o-**expander-for-ar?ref=live<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2050495186/trifdev-a-re-programmable-fpga-i-o-expander-for-ar?ref=live>