[CQ] IF YOU'D LIKE HACKER RADIO TO EXIST, BE AT NB RADIO MTG TONIGHT 6-8PM. & RSVP. ONLY 3 WEEKS TILL FCC APPLICATION DEADLINE. TODOs.

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:36:03 UTC 2013

Kilo India Six Oscar Foxtrot Oscar here,

Yeah, this is a bit spammy, and the CAPS don't help. But I do
understand that this person is looking for help in the actual
fabrication of said FM broadcast equip. Not something that I'm
interested in personally... Maybe someone here is? I say strong
warning, and maybe a RTFM on subject/topic/internet etiquette.
Building FM transmitters has been done, plans, schematics, what eves
exist, for free, if you can solder(or learn), and pick some decent
components you just might be able to assemble one yourself. Heh and if
you think AJ9BM is being harsh, just wait for the FCC Party Van when
you broadcast out of licence freq over an adjacent allocated
channel...

73s KI6OFO out
Joachim