[CQ] Fwd: Noisebridge Radio. - Wiki page Created. - Work to get a USA FCC FM Broadcast station license for Noisebridge. Application Due 2013/10/29.

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Sep 4 05:02:57 UTC 2013

----- Original message -----
From: "giovanni_re" <john_re at fastmail.us>
To: "noisebridge-discuss" <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Cc: Norman Bradley <pryankster at gmail.com>, Johny Radio
<johnyradio at gmail.com>
Subject: Noisebridge Radio. - Wiki page Created. - Work to get a USA FCC
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 21:51:48 -0700

Noisebridge Radio. Work to get a USA FCC FM Broadcast station license
for Noisebridge

Added that text to main NB page. - Under "Get Involved", second column,
last item.
https://noisebridge.net

Created NB Radio page.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB_Radio

It is a page to begin:
1) documenting all aspects of designing the Noisebridge radio concept,
2) Preparing the USA FCC license appliccation,
   due in by  October 15-29, 2013.

:)  Thanks! to:
Norman Bradley [Noisebridge-discuss] The Radio gauntlet is not tossed.
Aug 15 6k
Johny Radio [Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge FM Radio Aug 28 14k
:)

==========  My original message suggesting NB start a radio station :
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:37 PM (0 years 7 months ago): to CQ list

[CQ] K-Noisebridge - NB should start an FM radio station. "The Bridge"

From: To: Date:
"giovanni_re" <john_re at fastmail.us> noisebridge
-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net, cq at lists.noisebridge.net Wed, 6 Feb 2013
12:37 PM (0 years 7 months ago)

Community outreach.

Y'know how radiostations call themselves by word names nowdays, instead
of call signs? Like Alice, The Bone, The Revolution. ?

We should call it. "The Bridge".

=====

========== First forward of my message to NB-Discuss list:
 [Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] keep me apprised - Fwd: Re:
 K-Noisebridge - NB should start an FM radio station. "The Bridge"

----- Original message -----From: "giovanni_re" <john_re at fastmail.us>
To: BTG <BerkTIPGlobal at googlegroups.com> Subject: [BerkTIPGlobal] keep
me apprised - Fwd: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] K-Noisebridge - NB should
start an FM radio station. "The Bridge" Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 17:57:50
-0800

----- Original message -----From: "giovanni_re" <john_re at fastmail.us>
To: _____ Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] K-Noisebridge - NB should
start an FM radio station. "The Bridge" Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 17:43:10
-0800

If you are interested in this idea, you need to reply to the list, not
me, so that momentum builds.

;) :)

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013, at 05:18 PM, ______ wrote: > Please, keep me
apprised of any developments in the area. > > Thanks, > > _______ > > >

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:37 AM, giovanni_re <john_re at fastmail.us>
wrote:
> > > Community outreach.
> > of call signs? Like Alice, The Bone, The Revolution. ?

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -
http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW &
Culture.