[CQ] Anyone interested in building Pixie QRP transceivers in January?

Jeff Luszcz jeff at luszcz.com
Sat Dec 6 18:24:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,
  I have had a Pixie 2 kit sitting in on my bench for a couple years now and I think it’s time to build it out.

Would anyone else in the area be interested in building them together (as well as coordinating the crystal frequency).

Kit is from Halted: $15 and comes w/ 2 crystals 40m and 80m

https://www.halted.com/ccp13844-enhanced-pixie2e-qrp-cw-transceiver-kit-pixie2e-kit240.htm

The XTAL I have is 7.040Mhz, though I know there is some debate regarding 7.030 vs 7.040 but I’d likely just build for 7.040 since that’s the crystal that halted ships with.

Perfect new years resolution:

Build a kit
(Re)learned CW/morse
Have a couple rock bound QRP sets in SF

Anyone interested?

I’m at Halted/HCS a couple times a month and pick up a couple kits if there is interest.

73,
  Jeff N2TIQ