[CQ] Old mesh network gear @ noisebridge

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Wed Aug 10 02:26:08 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

Peter and I were chatting about ham-related mesh networking projects at
Noisebridge and he came across a bay area mesh project map that notes that
Noisebridge once housed a 5Ghz link to the east bay.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1rfx3IF57xqq0zwgz0viPZha40kU&hl=en_US

We pinged Greg whose callsign was attached to it, but I figured I'd email
the list to see if anyone here was involved with that project / could
provide context on what gear there was at Noisebridge, how the project
progressed etc...

Cheers!

BTW my call as recently assigned is KM6EKT. I'm HT-bound at the moment,
mostly monitoring 442.075+ (CARLA 2) repeater in SF during the evenings PST
if anyone's around.