[CQ] Ping from new techs

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sun Jul 31 21:19:12 UTC 2016

hey folks,

recently a few folks currently active in the space got their tech licenses
and have been chatting about starting up some radio projects in
noisebridge.

Miloh mentioned in the #radio slack channel that we started that the CQ
list existed for this purpose before, so I figured I'd drop a note to see
if there are still folks around who'd like to start more radio-related
projects in the space again?

Also: I'm hoping to try organise a ham cram at the space in the coming
weeks / months to get more folks licensed and involved in the community. If
you know anyone who might be interested in sitting an exam at the space
please let me know - it'd be great to have headcounts to give to folks when
looking for volunteer examiners.

cheers!