[CQ] SatNOGS - next meeting, 2017/08/08

James Addison jay at jp-hosting.net
Tue Aug 1 20:51:10 UTC 2017

Our next meeting is slated for Tuesday 8th August at Noisebridge, from ~7pm
- some small agenda / updates in advance:

- After contacting the SatNOGS project authors on irc, we're going to opt
for stepper motors rather than DC
- Mouser order for the non-printable components should be on the way soon
- Patrick is checking the roof switch box for power outlets later this week

We had a little trouble printing the worm gear at NB, but Juan might be
able to help out here a little more and/or we can do more work to get that
working.

Cheers,
Jay