[CQ] Giving away a bunch of Linksys boxes and voip phones for hsmm/bbhn

Jeff Luszcz jeff at luszcz.com
Sun May 28 20:51:27 UTC 2017

Giving away a bunch of Linksys boxes and voip phones for hsmm/bbhn

Hi all,
  I have a bunch of Linksys WRT54 boxes good for HSMM/Broadband-Hamnet and a bunch of 3com VOIP phones.
I’ve dabbled a bit in HSMM and am passing along my extra equipment to someone interested in it as well.
The equipment is untested, but should work.

See http://www.broadband-hamnet.org

The WRT54G+L boxes should all be compatible with hsmm

HSMM compatible boxes:
wrt54g v1.1
wrt54gl v1.1
wrt54g v2
wrt54g v3
wrt54g v3.1

Extra boxes:
wap54g v3.1
wap54g v3.1

I have wall warts for most (12v, 1A)

I have 3 or so voip phones (3com or NBX) as well

I’m located in Mission/Bernal in San Francisco and would love to pass this on to a ham interested in putting together a hsmm/bbhn setup.

Regards,
  Jeff