[Cyborg] Re: another maxsonar sensor & vest plans

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Apr 22 20:20:03 UTC 2009

Leo Dearden wrote:
> I'd like to meet up for electcodicanical hacking on Sunday. Saturday
> would be way better for me, but if Sunday is all that's on offer, I'll
> take Sunday :-)
>
> Morning would be best, but I think you're asleep then?
>
> When on Sunday works? I don't think I'll want to work all day, but a
> 2.5-6 hour chunk would be about right.

The regular Cyborg group meetup is at 11 on Sundays, and it goes until
people wander off to feed or sit in parks or whatever people do on
Sunday afternoons.  Sunday is between two visitors for me which is why
it's what's on offer.

You can, though, go to Noisebridge any time you feel like it - there's
usually someone there to let you in any evening and most of the day
weekends.  The vest project is in the Cyborg bin on the front shelf, a
little over midway up, pretty clearly marked.  You are welcome to mess
around with it without me, although it's always nice to work as a team
:) so I hope you can come Sunday (also).

Also I am keeping the EZ4 with me.  It's not mine so I'm taking Especial
Care with it.  But the EZ1 (or 0) is in the bin.

Rachel