[Cyborg] Sensebridge Cyborgs at meetup.com

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 20:02:45 UTC 2009

http://www.meetup.com/Sensebridge-Cyborgs/

Supposedly they are going to email about 200 people who are interested in "cybernetics" (57), "electronics" (14) and "neuroscience" (170) on Saturday at 1am.  I don't know why they insist on the 72 hour delay in emailing people, but this should mean we get a nice split between this week and next for people coming from meetup.com - many won't make it this week on only 30 hours of notice.

Hopefully we don't get smothered in crowds of people who just want to talk...

Eric