[Cyborg] Thirds Hands

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 22:37:16 UTC 2009

I donated the third hands for whatever people want to use them for.  It
would be great if people wanted to use them for their cyborg projects as
well as circuit hacking mondays, or any other projects Noisebridgers want to
work on.  I just brought them in because it seemed like a good thing to
have.  I just put them down with the circuit hacking Monday stuff brcause it
was a logical place to stick them.

Christie