[Cyborg] Cyborg Digest, Vol 6, Issue 12

Tito Jankowski titojankowski at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:51:01 UTC 2009

Hey all -- a heads up to fellow journal readers.

If you don't have access to a particular article, just send the title and
author to getarticles at googlegroups.com

Someone from the list will send you a PDF of the article within a few hours.
Lots of people (not me) are in academia where thousands of different
journals are free and immediately accessible.

I saw in this case that Joshua kindly attached a PDF of the article, so this
is in case you want other articles.

Tito