[Cyborg] [Noisebridge-discuss] Wearable skin galvanic response indicator

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:21:22 UTC 2009

This site has some cool GSR related products:
http://www.mindgrowth.com/store/

You could just make your own metal plates and hook them into the unit.
The GSR units from Mindgrowth output an audio signal which you could patch
through to something like this:
http://www.zazzle.com/gn_vu_meter_tshirt-235497926076941642

There are also instructions to make one from scratch:
http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2006/hmm32_pjw32/index.html

Cheers,

Jean