[Cyborg] spime workshop tomorrow

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 22:04:27 UTC 2009

I've been invited to this talk by a friend:

http://sudavidorbanjuly28.eventbrite.com/

Since it's open to the public, I thought maybe some other sensebridge people might want to go - I will be driving down and we can carpool. I plan to leave around 5ish, since there will be traffic and I'm highly likely to get lost trying to find "Building 943" (!).

You can check out a possible slide-deck for the talk here:

http://www.slideshare.net/davidorban/sigularity-university-spime-design-workshop

(although slideshare is actually down as a write this)

I am really fuzzy on what exactly we'd be doing in the workshop, but I'm sure there will be cool people there who might be interested in the sensebridge approach to sensors and just generally riffing on the modern hacker culture.

Eric