[Cyborg] you guys should build these

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Mon Jun 8 23:48:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 04:26:02PM -0700, steen wrote:
> (also check out the link for bucky balls in that article, for a fun toy
> that noisebridge needs but which is not directly related)

huh.  About a year ago, I saw someone at a party who was wearing
magnets like these as a bracelet.  She told me she ordered them from
theneocube.com, and that they were a huge hit as figit toys at her office.
Both the price, and the number of magnets in a set seems to match exactly
the offering from getbuckyballs.com.  I wonder if they're the same people,
or competitors?

(I still haven't ordered a set for myself yet, but it's been on my todo
list for a long time now.)

-mct