[Cyborg] Interest in Sensebridge

ch_luk at berkeley.edu ch_luk at berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 4 19:53:41 UTC 2009

Hello!

  I liked the compass vibro-anklet at Maker Faire and was wondering if you
welcome random guests. I'm a graduate student at Berkeley, studying
neuroscience. I'm not sure if I have much to contribute, as my creations
lack sensors. However, it's a direction I'd like to head towards. My
niche-in-the-making is LED-based jewelry and lingerie.

Please let me know if you have room for a more artsy-kinda girl...or if
you know of another community where I'd be better matched.

Thank you!

Smiles,
  Chung-Hay