[Cyborg] Re: cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:35:38 UTC 2009

I tend to side with keeping it on the noisebridge server.  I like the amount
of administrative control we're able to maintain, so if the administrator
got hit by a bus (and maybe the other admin forgot their password and the
third lost interest months ago) the list doesn't have to be abandoned or
neglected.  Although losing control of comms is a recoverable problem, I
don't see there as being any cost to avoiding it.

But whatever we do, I agree that there should be only one.

Christie

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:

> I personally do not care at all which we use, but feel strongly that we
> should only use one.  Let's decide at the meeting if not before.

> Adam Skory wrote:
> > I do like the idea of google perhaps tracking and archiving, but not
> > outright OWNING, everything I write to this list.
> >
> > So, I move we switch over to the list andy made for us. For a little
> > while I will cross-message both lists. If I see that everyone else has
> > moved I will just post there. If I see that I am more or mess alone, I
> > will stop.
> >
> > You can sign up here:

> > -Skory

I refuse to give up childish things.