[Cyborg] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Re: March Digikey Bulk Order

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:00:10 UTC 2009

OK, so I just want two chips, and Lamont wants one.

Lamont, I can add the all three chips to the bulk order if you promise
to pay me back, or you can add it yourself and paypal the money for
your one. I don't mind, but let me know soon what you prefer.

As far as the RBBBs and BUB boards, so far Eric wants 2 RBBBs, I think
I want 2, and probably 1 BUB board each would be good too. Anyone else
speak up and I'll order those.

(Yes, the compactness of the FTDI cable is good, but I like the
cheapness of their BUB board and since it's only for when I'm
reprogramming the RBBBs not so worried that it's bulkier.)