[Cyborg] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Re: March Digikey Bulk Order

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:15:29 UTC 2009

Thanks for the link to SchmartBoard, Lukas.  Just last night I was wanting to order a PCB that could accept SSOP and bring out the pins to pads on the board.  The PCBs available from these folks look really cool!  They have grooves in the solder mask to make it super simple to place SSOP chips so they solder down very easily.  I don't know if they have solutions that make the compass chip easy.  But I ordered 10 of the 72-pin 0.5mm pitch SSOP boards:

http://www.schmartboard.com/index.asp?page=products_so&id=61

I don't need all 10, but they were cheaper that way.  If anyone would like one, please let me know.

Mitch.