[Cyborg] Compass Vibro-Anklet Hack Notes 2009.03.26 and Repo/Hosting Question

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:55:54 UTC 2009

Doesn't Noisebridge have a repository somewhere?  If not, we really should.
I'd be a fan of that domain being an alias of the noisebridge server.

On Mar 27, 2009 1:01 AM, "Adam Skory" <askory at gmail.com> wrote:

Howdy all, more hack notes! (Significantly shorter this time.)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hack_Notes_CVA_090326

In the course of variously hacking upon and branching our Arduino code
this way and that across two computers, it seemed to me like we should
really set up a Sensebridge code repo already. I have started using
mercurial lately for some of my other projects and really like it, so
my vote is to use that.

Would setting up an online repo be a good reason to actually get
hosting going on sensebridge.net? It seems to me that it would be
trivial enough that it would, and I would be glad to set up the
mercurial cgi so the repos can be web-browsable (we'd have to set up
logins to push code onto the server.)

Rachel, you said you had a dreamhost account with extra space? If that
doesn't work the cost of hosting is not large, but I would like to
share it. (Only one person has pitched in for the domain registration,
which is fine as I did not necessarily expect anyone to, but it makes
[an unemployed] me wary of throwing too much cash around...)

Or, does anyone know a good free service instead?

-Skory