[Cyborg] meeting notes for March 29th 2009

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 00:14:29 UTC 2009

Another successful meeting, with lots of interested new comers.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NBC_2009Mar29

In hacking afterwards I know that Rachel + team made progress with ultrasonic rangers, and Mikolaj worked on his armature for compass anklet.  Skory and I learned how to use the sowing machine, and worked out details for a new "elastic" armature.

I also placed a group order for sparkfun batteries - those who ordered can see details on the meeting minute page.  I decided to get a few extra 1100mAh batts to score us the quantity 10 discount, I'll just keep the extra at my expense until there is more need in the group.

Eric