[Cyborg] Meeting notes for 2009-3-22

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Mon Mar 23 03:35:00 UTC 2009

Looks like it was a great meeting, and I'm glad to see that we're
pushing forward with definite plans for Maker Faire. (Also, sign me up
for haptic clocks, although I was kinda thinking that it would be a
natural test signal to map onto any new armature, and probably to
multiplex with other sensors)

I was out for family reasons, but can attend Sundays reasonably
consistently from next weekend onwards.

m.