[Cyborg] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Re: March Digikey Bulk Order

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 19:44:12 UTC 2009

Skory,

I'd like to have 2 of the RBBB boards for myself, plus whatever is required to program them (is that the USB BUB board?  some special cable?).

I will help you solder, but I've never done anything like that board.  I have done some very small pitch surface mount, but the pins have always been visible (and I did it by putting down lots of solder, and then removing the extra with solder wick - much easier than trying to be precise on super small gage surface mount stuff...)

Eric