[Cyborg] cybernetics meetup?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Mar 29 04:19:02 UTC 2009

I see no reason not to let them know about us.  The chance that we'll be
overwhelmed with 54 people all at once is minuscule.  We might get 2 or
3 new people, possibly a couple each week for a while.  Which would be
great.

Relatedly: I'm not in AK this weekend after all.  There's this VOLCANO
spewing ash into the sky and only a very few flights, not including
mine, got through.  So, see you tomorrow!

Rachel