[Cyborg] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Re: March Digikey Bulk Order

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Mar 23 20:34:03 UTC 2009

That compass board is 4mm across.  There are 5 pads.  The pic on the
datasheet shows the pads right up next to a mm ruler, and in fact
further down it claims the distance across all the pads & the spaces
between is 2.5mm.  Given that, I don't see how the spacing could be as
big as .5mm but it is absolutely not any larger.

However, 0.05" is a lot bigger than 0.5 mm so if those are the only 2
options, I am baffled.  Or possibly just even more ignorant about what
'spacing' means than I thought.