[Cyborg] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Re: March Digikey Bulk Order

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:53:25 UTC 2009

I just spoke with the people at SchmartBoard.  They said that they do make a board that makes it super easy to do parts like the compass chip.  I spoke with Neal, and he was super friendly and helpful.  If you give him a call, then he can probably help you find the board you need for it.  His number:

     510-659-1549 x13

Mitch.