[Cyborg] cybernetics meetup?

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:45:41 UTC 2009

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a go at attracting new members.

My only concern is that I feel like I get the most of this group if we
have serious people actively working on projects, rather than a random
collection of completely different people each week discussing mainly,
I fear, vaporware... that being said, if from those random folk even
one in five comes back and actually starts hacking on stuff, then hey,
I think that would be an excellent pay off.

Just be clear that we've only just started and that we want to have a
strong focus on really building things. (OK, well, that's the focus
*I* want us to have! If others feel differently let their voices be
hear too, of course.)

-Skory