[Cyborg] AED / medtech kits (WAS: First Aid and CPR classes)

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at aya.yale.edu
Fri Oct 30 21:16:16 UTC 2009

Medtronic! Do you know anyone I can talk to about the state of closed-loop
blood glucose control?

On Oct 30, 2009 2:12 PM, "Sai Emrys" <noisebridge at saizai.com> wrote:

I just finished having lunch w/ my (fairly senior) boss @ Medtronic.
Talked about this, did some explaining re. the term 'hacker', gave due
props to the various projects etc.

He was particularly impressed / intrigued by the Northpaw anklet.

Unfortunately, the answer is no re. an AED donation, but it's for
company-internal reasons having to do with that department.

On the positive side... there might be a better chance if some of
y'all (esp. Sensebridge) want a devkit of something.

I'm not really sure what that might be, but if you let me know what
you want & why (e.g. some idea of what you might turn it into), I'll
see if I can get it.

- Sai