[Cyborg] meeting tomorrow

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 22:26:40 UTC 2009

Hi Cyborgs!

We're going to have our first meeting in several weeks, now that we're
all back from burning man and the crazyiness has at least settled down a
bit.

This will be the first cyborg meeting at the new space, 2169 Mission
Street.  If you haven't been to the new space, it's only about 2 blocks
from the old space, south down Mission Street on the left hand side.  If
you had a key to the old space, it will work for both the new front gate
and the door on the 3rd floor.  Otherwise, there appears to be a NB
intercom to the right of the door (although I'm not certain how audible
that is upstairs?)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here

Several people have told me that they intend to buy a North Paw V1.0 Kit
at this meeting, so there will be some hot hot soldering action :-)

Eric