[Cyborg] meeting tomorrow

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:18:28 UTC 2009

&^%$#@!!!

Sitting in the Alpina Café at South Lake Tahoe, using their wireless
interwebz, and drinking a wonderful Darjeeling tea with an impressive
number of letters ... but missing the Cyborg meeting.

So it's off to taking the back road (395) to SoCal instead of rushing
back to 2169 Mission.

btw the link from http://sensebridge.net/projects/northpaw/instructions/
to step 1 is broken.

Christoph